Welcome to Arise Awake India
NCERT Digital School
Five Star RSM is a Digital education Program to educate poor children in rural India leveraging Technology by running “Smart Schools” and is designed to help complete Class 1 to Class 10 in five years. The objective of this program is to provide education primarily to the girl child from the weaker and oppressed sections of the society.
This program is mainly for North India as the videos are initially recorded in Hindi and then in English.
The Indian Sanskriti will also be imparted by teaching the Students the Sanskrit language. The Program targets students in the age group of 10- 12 years who may or may not have completed Class –V. The Program would also teach the basics covered in Classes I-V. This is a five year Program conforming to the Syllabus prescribed by the National Institute of Open Schooling, New Delhi, an arm of the HRD Ministry, Govt of India.
- Program offers end to end solution- Right from Class 1 through Class ten.
- Teaching videos for approx. 3000 hours for Class 1 to 10 being produced conforming to NCERT Curriculum.
- Teaching method factors the audience- Rural children with low exposure to education.
- Program is in NATIVE LANGUAGE Hindi and English.
- Eight subjects offered- English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Maths, Science, data entry, Home Science, Indian Culture & History
Additional subject – Moral Education subject has been specially designed to include the life history of Bharat Ratna Awardees, Freedom fighters, Indian Recipients of International awards like Nobel, Magsaysay awards, Param Veer Chakra Awardees and yoga sessions and health tips.